Locker Room Attendant/Housekeeper
The Creek, Inc. seeks professional housekeeper and locker room attendant who is able to attend our facilities with great attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our members and guests.
- Shoe shining and cleaning
- Cleaning and maintenance of locker room
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and polishing.
- Perform cleaning activities related to laundry including operating washing machines, dryers, and ironers; ironing, folding, and sorting.
- Empty wastebaskets, and transport trash and waste to disposal area.
- Ensure all areas are cared for according to club standards
- Protect equipment and notify supervisor of any problems
- Check stocking levels of all housekeeping supplies and report to supervisor any items that are low in stock
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- Ensure our club is safe, clean and inviting at all times
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 75lbs
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Job Type: Seasonal, Full time 40 + hours a week including evenings and weekends
Please download and complete an Application. Email your completed application to email@example.com for consideration.