The Creek, Inc. seeks part-time, evening launch attendant. Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- Valid Driver's License
- Boater Safety Certificate
- Ability to safely navigate a 15-20' boat
- Effectively communicate in English
Job Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Assists with operation of facility safely loading and/or unloading guests and their belongings.
- Registers and assists boaters at the boat launch area..
- Ensures the safe operation of launch and equipment and their proper return after use.
- Assists with public relations by greeting members and guests, handling inquiries, providing information and assistance, and informing patrons of rules and regulations.
- Assists with appearance of the marina by maintaining work area by cleaning, providing general care of equipment and grounds, emptying trash receptacles, maintaining dock area and beach building, picking up ground trash, weeding landscape beds, bathrooms cleanliness, etc.
- Performing routine maintenance as directed.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings as scheduled.
- Reports unsafe conditions to Beach Manager.
- Carries out additional duties as assigned by Beach Manager.
This is a part time, seasonal position including evenings and weekends.
Hourly wage rate based on experience and qualifications.
Please download and complete an Application. Email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.