We are seeking a professional housekeeper who is able to attend our facilities with great attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our members and guests.
• Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing, laundry, and ironing
• Empty wastebaskets, and transport trash and waste to disposal areas
• Ensure all areas are cared for according to club standards
• Protect equipment and notify supervisor of any problems
• Check stocking levels of all housekeeping supplies and report to supervisor any items that are low in stock
• Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
• Ensure our club is safe, clean and inviting at all times
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous housekeeping experience preferred
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
Physical aspects of the position include but are not limited to the following:
• Constant standing and walking throughout shift
• Frequent lifting and carrying up to 75 lbs.
• Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
• Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
This is a Seasonal, Part-Time position, up to 40 hours per week including 3 week days plus weekend.
Please download and complete an Application. Email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org